Tuesday 17 April 2018

Open for Summer and Autumn Bookings

                                   Open for Summer and Autumn Bookings



A quick post to let you know that I have openings for fiction and memoir through Summer and Autumn. If you want to release or submit your work later in the year, you'll need to have it professionally edited over the next few months.

Once I put a call out, my slots fill up quite fast, so it's advisable to get in as soon as you can. If you're not already a client, simply submit a sample edit and you'll be able to decide if my editing approach suits your needs. My three-phase package includes a developmental line-edit that digs as deep as your wip requires, followed by a hard-focus copy edit that works out the kinks in your rewrite, then finishing off with a solid proofing that sees your wip ready for pre-release prepping.

My clients, thankfully, are not shy about sharing their opinion of my services. Read on...
http://writingfromtheoutsidein.blogspot.ie/2017/11/take-my-clients-word-for-it.html

Send your sample edit - not more that 3,000 words - to clearviewediting@gmail.com

                                           http://clearviewfictionediting.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment